padwork & boxercisemassage therapy
in all London areas
Terms & Conditions
- I (Havazi London) operate on a pre-pay basis, that means you need to pay in full and in advance. Upon receipt of your complete payment, your booking will be confirmed.
- There are four methods of payment;
- Pay directly by cash.
- Pay by debit/credit card.
- Electronic transfer through the bank.
- Online payment.
- All pre-paid block courses and packages have a completion date. Outstanding sessions will not be carried over the time limit unless I (Havazi London) have agreed previously.
- Block booking purchases (massage packages) expire five (5) months from the date of original purchase.
- PT & Boxercise memberships are for four (4) weeks.
- Membership can be freeze for a maximum of a week by advanced request.
- Client(s) must contact me by phone to cancel or change booked sessions.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours’ notice will incur a full charge.
- Cancellations for pre-paid block sessions and packages which have already started will incur a 25% charge for any outstanding sessions to cover unforeseen expenses for booking, developing and planning the programme.
- In the unlikely event of me not being able to continue a client’s training, the client has the right to request a refund for the remaining balance of any unfulfilled sessions.
- You (the client) acknowledge that their answers to the questions outlined on their Pre-Activity Questionnaire form are correct and complete to the best of their knowledge. It is a client’s responsibility to inform their Trainer/Therapist of any conditions or changes in health, past and present, which might affect their ability to exercise safely and with minimal risk of injury.
- You (the client) take full responsibility and liability for any injury, or physical damage unintentionally sustained, as a direct or indirect result of any cardiovascular or resistance training programme where the trainer commits no negligence.
- Results may vary depending on the individual. You (the client) should always consult your physician or another healthcare provider before changing your diet or starting an exercise programme.
- You (the client) fully understand and knowingly accept the terms and conditions of this contract.